Most critical incidents happen within clinching distance to 6 feet, and they happen suddenly, violently and with little to no warning. Our comprehensive system of self-defense is geared toward integrating the hand-to-hand and the firearm defense skills necessary to avoid or stop the threat at these distances and beyond through the use of intensive and innovative training practices.
At Integrative Defense Strategies we employ established tactics and strategies that have been proven effective time and time again in real world critical incidents. If firearms aren’t your thing, check out our hands-free Defensive Options Program you will be glad you did!
Announcing the 2017 Fall Defensive Training series…..
- Intro to Defensive Handgun (Live Fire): Sunday, September 17th 10:00 – 2:00. SCALE Training Center.
- Defensive Handgun (Live Fire): Sunday, September 24th 10:00 – 2:00 SCALE Training Center.
- Threat Recognition (Inert and NLT) Sunday, November 5th, 10:00 – 5:00 IDS Advanced Training Center.
- Advanced Defensive Handgun (Live Fire): Sunday, November 12th, 10:00 – 2:00 SCALE Training Center
- Impact Weapon Defense for Armed Defenders (Inert): Sunday, December 3rd, 10:00 – 2:00 IDS Advanced Training Center
- Buy the 2017 Fall Defensive Training Series Package including all 5 events and save $100!!
Discounts will be available for active IDS members in good standing, Check your E-mail for details.